Friday, October 01, 2010

Testimonials Foot Detox Patch Box Made In Japan



James JB
I would suffer from migraine headaches, until I tried the detox patches. Now I’m down to 1 session per week, and haven’t had a headache since.

Cik Siah - Parit Semerah Pontian
Sebelum ini saya sukar untuk melelapkan mata untuk berehat atau tidur,Mungkin saya mengalami masalah insominia.Tetapi kini tidak lagi dengan  Foot Detox Patch Box Made In Japan kesukaran saya dapat diatasi.....

Cik Akhbar - Kg. Melayu Majidee
Tabiat merokok semakin berkurangan selepas menggunakan produk ini.Ternyata berkesan!

June - Taman Daya
Such a great product. When I first started they were black! Now they come off light grey. I can tell my body has been detoxified, cause I feel much better and healther.

Kim - Singapore 
These infact are really helping with my menoporse. Nolonger am I getting hot flushes and headaches.

Eidaz Loso - Masai
Produk yang sangat menarik,pasti ingin beli lagi.

Joe - Jay Bee
Detox Patches has actually helped with my impotence problem. Id never thought that was caused by toxins, but going by the results, id say they are fantastic.

Kay Mohd Ali - TUTA
I feel so good when I wake up after wearing these Foot Detox Patch Box Made In Japan.

Maggie - Taman Suria
I can surly feel the health benefits of having a detoxified body. Im energized and feel fantastic.



No comments:

Post a Comment